By debit / credit card
You can pay securely online with your debit / credit card using our secure "WorldPay" system. We do not store payment information.
Make sure the billing address is the same as the one you saved with your card, to prevent payment from failing.
We use PayPal to provide convenient and secure online payment. It is not necessary to have a PayPal account to use this payment method.
How to measure my table? What type of tablecloth do I need?
You just need to measure the widest part and the longest part of your table, then decide how much drop you want to add.
Let's review the measurement of each table shape:
1. If you have a square table, you must measure the length of it and remember to add the desired length of your fall. For example: if you have a table 100 cm wide, and you want to add a 20 cm drop on each side (20 × 2), then you need a 140 cm wide tablecloth for 140 cm long.
2. If you have a rectangular table, measure the width and length of the table. Once you have taken your measurements, consider adding the length of the desired drop. For example: if you have a table 50 cm wide and 100 cm long, and you want to add a drop of 20 cm on each side, you will therefore need a tablecloth 140 cm long for 90 cm width.
3. If you have a round table. Measure the diameter of the table (we still call it "width" in the product form). As it is a circular table, the width and the length are the same. When you have taken your measurements, think of the desired length of fall. For example: if you have a table 100 cm in diameter, and you want to add a drop of 20 cm all around, so you need a tablecloth 140 cm wide and 140 cm long (which is the equivalent of a diameter of 140 cm).
4. If you have an oval table. Measure the length as well as the width of the table. Once you have your measurements, add the desired drop length. For example: if you have a table 50 cm wide and 100 cm long, and you want to add a drop of 20 cm around, you need a tablecloth 90 cm wide and 140 cm long.
5. If you have a cassinian table. This is the most delicate form, since you have to measure three parts of the table. First, measure the length as well as the width of your table. Then measure the half length, that is to say the length of the table without the two semicircles at the ends. When you have your measurement, consider adding the desired drop length. Example: if you have a table 50 cm wide, 100 cm long and an interior length of 60 cm and you want to add a drop of 20 cm, you need a tablecloth 90 cm wide, 140 cm in length and 60 cm in interior length.
What is the drop in water table?You can order a tablecloth the same size as your table. However, it is more common to use larger layers. The fall is the part of the tablecloth that hangs down. There is no strict rule as to the length of it, it depends on your preferences as well as the type of table you have. For most households, having a 20 cm drop is a common choice. During official events, it is common to use a long fall, where the tablecloth touches the ground.
What is the "mid-length measurement" option?This data is only relevant if you have a cassinian table, which is a combination of the rectangular table with rounded ends. Technically, the mid-length is the length of the rectangular part without the circular endings. Refer to the diagram in the section "How do I measure my table?" What type of tablecloth do I need? " for more precision.
What is a join?We have very large rolls of fabric, and we create our tablecloths from these rolls. Each roll is over one hundred meters long. However, the rolls have a limited width, which means that we sometimes have to sew them if you request a very large tablecloth. The width of the roll varies from one material to another, but generally measures between 140 and 220 cm (the exact width is mentioned on the description of the product). We are committed to making a barely noticeable joint using a thread of the same color.
What is the finish? What are the different types?On the contours of the fabric, we apply a high quality finish for a magnificent result. We offer three types of finishes: overlock (overlock), hem and finishing strip. Overlock: we create decorative stitches using a special machine. Hem: we fold the edge of the tablecloth to sew it finely. Finishing strip: a more complex process of adding an additional strip of fabric. We have many varied and colorful fabrics, which can bring a touch of creativity to your tablecloth.
What colors to use for the finish?
All colors of your choice! By default, we choose colors corresponding to the color of the fabric. When you place your order, leave us a comment before validation and let us know your preferences. If you choose a finishing strip, use the image above to refer to a model.